Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catching up on updates...

Wow...how long has it been?? Ages ago since this blog was updated and I dont know from where should I begin. Making it easier, I've round up shots taken from all over occassion and will mark the captions individually.


Okay, here are some taken at TKC while visiting Kak Ena.

Fara at the canteen happy upon seeing Kak Ena.



in the mood of posing for the camera..



Ehh...dah bagi 'upah' ice-cream pun masam muka lagi kerr


Next photo was taken on Mama Ejad's birthday.

Everyone excited about singing birthday song and blowing candles...puhhh, phhuuu...



Heyyya you, what you looking at??



This was at home...no particular occassion..



Owh, this was the time we were left AGAIN at home when they went riding to Umbai, Melaka for berbuka puasa with Enda Chik and Ku Eddy.





This was second pitt stop at Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa, TTDI for dessert!



Happy yeaa, semua tinggal anak2 at home??


Next few were taken at Tok Din's house...


Sara: Sofea, cover up...they taking our picture!



Kakaks Azalea, Sofea, Sara, Fara and Hannah.



Fara with Kak Hannah.



....and I am still with Kak Hannah.



At Uncle Hasmie's house for Irfan's 2nd birthday.


Sara with one of her many balloons done by Mr. Joker!



Scary Fara...for awhile only!



during the first few minutes seeing Mr. Joker.



Sara dont mind about Mr Joker as long she gets her baloons.



Happy me!

No comments: