Monday, August 31, 2009

Abang Kyle and Kak Elya's birthday

Another birthday party...yeayyy! I lurve birthday parties!! This time around is Abang Kyle and Kak Elya's birthday at their Damansara house.


Sara busy checking on the birthday cake...yum2..


Blushy faced Fara.


ditto for me too..

A little moody...probably it was hot.


Everyone grouping together to sing along....


Fara: Errm, I wonder which cake i prefer..there are too many to choose there.


Abang Kyle, you look like you making a doa! Doa makan kerr


Hey lookie look...i got a baloon!


Phuhh, phuuuhh blowww, owh I'm too far to reach it.


Yeay...


Errm, just too many to choose, I wonder which one should I eat...??


...still confused my dear Fara??


Now its my turn...aik, where everyone?? No song for me??


what the heck...as long I have a cake and candle, that will do!
To Abang Kyle and Kak Elya, we wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you like the presents we got for you.
Love,
Fara and Sara.

No comments: