Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 2009

This year's Hari Raya Aidil Fitri is our second time celebrating. Last year's was in Kota Bharu, Kelantan and this time around we celebrated in KL. Mummy had prepared many dishes like Lontong, Ketupat Palas, Lemang (bought and given by family and friends) ayam masak merah and many more including biscuits which were baked by mummy herself with Mama Yaya, Mama Ejad and Mak Ucu at our Subang Jaya house.


This is our e-card sent for this year.

On the morning of Raya after solat aidil fitri at home...bersalam-salaman sambil collect duit raya...

Salam Nyaie...maaf zahir dan batin.


Atuk, nak duit raya...


Nyaie, Sara mintak ampun dan maaf yea....duit raya sekali okay??

Aik, where is my duit raya??


Oppps, not yet ready....


Fara: Jom Hannah, lets take picture together?


Gambar keluarga Haji Hasshim, Raya Aidil Fitri 2009


Gambar cucu Haji Hasshim, except for baby Dina not in picture.


This is my family picture...this year's raya is PINK.


In another pose....


The GUYS....


The GALS....


Mummy with Daddy


heheh...very funny larrr


Fara in her jovial mood...very happy!


play time?? ...wonder how come the umbrella was inside ?? and became something for both to play.


Sara: Eh, mummy...raya pun makan nasi with fried chicken ker?? I thought I can taste lemang ker, lontong kerr..


Arrrghhh...i got teeth already. Watch out, I bite!!!


Favourite spot. Arranging flowers?? No, more like otherwise.


Mummy, mummy...can i pull this out???


Fara: My dear Uncles...its raya day. Please put aside the newspaper and PSP!!


Both of us again...this time, its Sara's turn to play with the umbrella.
Here on, we went Raya at Enda and Bapak's in Gombak.

Sara with Mummy....Fara fell asleep on the way there after waking up at 7am this morning.


Sara: Enda...Sara nak raya. Ampun maaf, I know I spolit many of your lipsticks amoung others. Sorry Enda...


bersalaman aidil fitri with Bapak...off course I have my sight on the packet instead!


Bapak, can you give me more??


Okay, I'll get more from Enda.


Sara: Bapak, would you consider exchanging my raya money with your iphone??


Me, Bapak and my toy...iphone.


Fara just got up...adjusting her mood.


Fara and Sara with Enda.


Fara's turn to claim her duit raya...thank you Bapak!
Later the night at our house in Subang Jaya.

Sparkling raya with bunga api.....


Fara with Mummy...i lurve this....and pop-pop too!
On 3rd day Raya...

getting ready to go out...


Fara: Sara, let me help you with the button.


Lets hold hands....

Gaya seorang kakak...


Sara with Daddy..


Another picture of the family.


and one more....
Next pictures were taken during our Raya visit to Muar, Johor. This was our first time balik kampung...ooo balik kampung...hati giranggg!

At Tok Yot's compound...


Mummy kata, nak masuk rumah kena buka kasut dulu.....


Fara: Hannah, you are so sweaty...


Fara: Come I help you....


Gaya seorang Kakak yang perihatin...


Ehh...stim pulak si Hannah nie.


Tiga Dara.....
To ALL, kami Emily Fara dan Elysa Sara bersama-sama Ayahanda dan Bonda ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Andainya ada tersalah dan silap, kami menyusun jari memohon ampun dan maaf.

No comments: