Saturday, April 25, 2009

War..War..Paintball War!

Last week Daddy’s company organised paintball warfare game at TT Sports Park located in Subang Jaya Recreational Park. They were divided into four team of seven players each and team were named by colours of Green, Yellow, Blue and Red.

We got there slightly late from the scheduled assemble time as we just got up after our nap but still didn’t miss anything at all.

Follow us on these pictures….


This was when we just got there. Mama with Fara in here yellow summer hat.



Oh no!...no paparazzi please...I'm trying to have my weekend with Daddy, pleaseeee


Fara: Mana nak parking motor H-D kita nie?


Have a break...ice-cream anyone??


Dad, I want one please.


Okay darling, here's a bite of ice-cream....(don't tell Enda coz you're coughing!)


Fara: No, no..don't want...nanti Enda marah...


Fara: See, see... I'm not eating ice-cream..I'll tell Enda you did Sara.
Sara: No..Fara, please don't tell Enda..huhuhhuuu


Kak Eza...ehh macam stewardess jer?? No! No! stewardess, Daddy said!!!


Kak Eza with Fara while getting ready for her food...


Okay Sara, here's your pasta....

Our superbikers team...vrooommm


Papa: Dinda, Kanda harus pergi berjuang sekarang..
Mama: Pergilah berjuang Kanda...Dinda doakan keselamatan Kanda..
(isshh..macam citer Lidyawati ngan Aman Shah filem dulu2 jer...'Darah Satria'...kihkihkih...)

Pejuang Parti Keamanan, Gerila DO, RE MI....


Fara enjoying here potato bread baked by Mummy...yum, yum

Where is my food? I want too...

1st outdoor picnic...so this is the smell of grass huh..


Daddy's 'GREEN TEAM'....


Everyone who participated..


Go Daddy, go......kill, kil, killlll


Aik Papa, satu tangan pun boleh tembak ker?


Serang Daddy...shoot em' all...fire..fire...


Abang Helmi in action for KILL....



Daddy with Mummy....

Daddy with Abang Helmi...

Daddy in Battlefield just before the final round..

Our soon team-mates....


After the warfare.....

The 1st Place Winner....non other than Daddy's Team...GO GREEN

No comments: