Monday, April 27, 2009

Last weekend on Saturday 25th April 2009, Daddy had his old boys SJI-88 gathering for football vs. SJI’90 held at Garden International School, Sri Hartamas at 5pm.


All of us went there for….?? Moral support??...nah!...we had our own gathering too being the children of batch 88…hehe...




Getting ready to go...


okay, another pose before we left...


Us together before Daddy's game.



playing with cone...



us with Kak Tasha (Uncle Nadzrain's daughter)



still with the cone...




Daddy's SJI '88 team mates...




Fara describing how cone-man and cone-woman kissing???



Super Mom SJI '88 club



SJI '88 and SJI '90



Sara already tired but still cheering Daddy's team.. Go Daddy, go....



Fara: Sara, you come down, let me sit...

Sara: Alaa Fara...you kacau laa...I got it first laa...go away...


Fara: Hehe..see who wins??



Yep, SJI '88 won 7-2. Since no trophy, Daddy lifted Fara instead...



Fara playing swing with Daddy...I just loved it...fun...



...and I am having fun here building my castle....




yeah...thats how its supposed to look like...pink top...



Fara sitting on Daddy and Sara (partly hidden) telling Daddy how they enjoyed themselves kicking ball earlier.


No comments: