After the lunch, all of us took a nap before going for swim at KGSAAS. As usual, this kinda arrangement excites us as we surely will have good and enjoyable time.
For dinner, Daddy lead everyone to MMZ….since it’s the mood of lovers-day, all of us got together for a so-called valentine’s dinner under the moon…*wink*

The Hj. Hasshim girls....

Sara: Alah...boring laa main sorang2.

QQ seen in foreground.

Sara: Errmm, I wonder where is everyone??

Fara: Me too Sara..

Picture of US together.

QQ with fishy fish....

Fara with little help for her walking.

Lepak kejap lah lepas race...fish vs crocodile
blow, blow, blow.....

These onwards pictures were taken at our val-day dinner...heheh

Sara with Daddy.

...seems I am the only one in this chair. Why? Why? How come??

Sara with Daddy.

...seems I am the only one in this chair. Why? Why? How come??














No comments:
Post a Comment