Thursday, November 12, 2009

Balloons oh Balloons

Once upon a time, there live two little princess who really likes balloons. They are Princess Fara and Princess Sara. Their affection towards balloons was so great until where ever we go, if ever they saw people with balloons they will forced us to get them the balloon as well. That’s how great it is.

So one day when we were at One Utama Castle i.e shopping complex la….. Princess Fara saw one little girl with a balloon. To our surprised, she went and chased that little girl while crying out loud asking for the balloon. Poor thing, that little girl ran away and left fara stunted.


Mommy was so sad to see her little fara & sara, so what mommy did…………..taraaaaa




Yes, showered them with balloons......



Sara blowing the balloon............


Sara: ermmm which one i want??? Maybe this pink.....


I'm so happy being surrounded by balloons.....

Yahoo.... we got so many balloons.....
Fara: I wish I can poke one of the balloon... but which one??.. this is too hard


Sara: Kakak which one u want?
Fara: Adik i just can't make up my mind.... all i want....

Sara: Here kakak take the orange one...... give me my pink balloon.


Sara: ermmm this bright orange is much nicer n bigger.......


Sara: where is it???


Sara: Yes... I finally got my pink balloon.......


The "Gaduh n Berebut" Session as always.....


Let's do bouncing the ball kakak......


Fara: Ok adik...... ready let's do bouncing balloon

I better rescue this balloon before fara sit on it........

No comments: