We took some three hours by road to reach Damai Laut which off course excludes few ‘nature call’ stops and lunch at Ghulam Khan Restaurant in Teluk Intan. On reaching Damai Laut at about 5.30 and upon checking in, Mummy quickly prepared food for our dinner and we proceeded to the long awaited agenda….to the swimming pool, yahoo…..

Sara: Hey people...hurry up!! We ain't got all day to wait. Move it, move it......

Fara: Phew, finally we are on the road. I wonder by what time can we get there??

Hey, hey....the long awaited activity...faster Mummy, let me in the water now...
This picture was taken the next morning in our appartment.

Sara: Mummy, please let me out...I promise to behave...Please Mummy....

Life supposed to be free...why am i 'locked' inside??
Sara: No way Fara. I got it first...

Fara: No way say you?? No, no...this is my way...hahah

Fara: Yabadabadoooo....hehe, my way works...
Sara: .....???

This is fun-tanstic laa Mummy...it bounces..yeehaaaaa

Sara: Ayo, this I must hold tightly...very shaky laa

Sara: I'm not heavy afterall, we are well balanced...

...we balanced??..how could that be...???

Ahaaa...no wonder?? Tina is behind me balancing...Sara, you're cheating.

wah, Mummy and Daddy posing under the hut taking a break....but where is their drink ??


Fara having Mummy's shades on her.

when we're in the water, everyone should too..no exceptions to Tina and Diana. We don't care if you didn't bring change.
Airil, why are you not in the water?? takut ker??
Oh! the picture below..?? ...errmm the "silence breaker" people..









No comments:
Post a Comment